msg awak

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hi wabarakatuh

awak, i can't give solutions to all your life, problem, doubt, fear,
but, i can LISTEN to you and together we search the answer.
and I can't change your past or the future with its untold stories.
but I can be there when you NEED me to share.
Your Joys, success and happiness are not mine.
but I can SHARE your laughter, your sadness.
I can't keep your heart from breaking or hurting.
but I can help you PICK UP the pieces and PUT them back in places.

TQ Eeffah msg awk selalu dtg in a correct time. bila saya rasa hati saya lalai lupa sedih remuk msti lepas beberapa ketika, saya akan terima msg awak. awak ada 6th sense ea? hehehe.. 
atau Allah yang gerakkan hati awak utk msg saya kan. C. Allah masih sayangkan saya. Allah sayangkan kita. 
TQ TQ TQ TQ TQ Ya ALLAH. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...